Sunday, September 28, 2014

Musixmatch MusicId: Finding NICO & VINZ



This is the story of how I used musixmatch MusicId to find the "Am I wrong" song.
So you have been jamming the song for month? Whatever. You have known the song from the days of the group called ENVY? Good for you.

Make no mistake I have used shazam before but when I used shazam I used it to identify song which I already knew. That was the time blackberry subscription was almost unlimited in nigeria (that has changed now). It has been capped. I used shazam to see for example if shazam will recognize a wizkid or fela's song. I was happy whenever a positive result came up. Cool stuff. One thing though, you could only shazam five songs in a month on the free version. The bulbs went off. When I got my android phone and saw shazam on play store I didn't bother downloading.

At this point you will be wondering if this story is about shazam or musixmatch. Well it is about musixmatch, we are just getting to the point, the root of the matter.

(IN MY MIND) Do I really need shazam when I could alway ask someone what the track was?

I didn't download shazam but you should already know the story of how I was forced into downloading musixmatch.If not, read my post on poweramp and lyrics.

I was walking on the street of my school on a beautiful afternoon and I just heard a very nice beat coming off the speakers set for an event. My mind just went like - cool song let me try the musixmatch MusicId feature.I pulled out my phone and opened musixmatch and in seconds I came face to face with the details of the song.

yes that's it, that's how I found out about NICO & VINZ. That is a really cool track and I've been jamming it for a while.Waiting for the album Black Star Elephant.

One more thing: What was the music video all about? Where they searching for each other or for better network for the tv antenna?

And I call it a wrap. Music Id cool feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ad

Disqus for fixitsammie